Change stuff on everything stuff to be a better stuff!

Banner 468

Banner 468
Facebook
RSS

FrozenGlade Ragnarok Online: Candice Michelle

-
Ropoy

Remembering my FrozenGlade Ragnarok Online character named Candice Michelle. Her named based on the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) divas. Anyway Candice Michelle is an Champion that suspected in the game an edited. She was the Guild Master of Four Season Hotel Guild in FrozenGlade Ragnarok Online. The guild didn't join the Guild War because of conflict in time. Yes it is true! Candice Michelle is an edit character. I don't make any deal to the Game Master (GM) it just happens. When I created Candice Michelle her first job as Merchant to Blacksmith. When I reached the max level of Blacksmith, I just suppose to change unto an High Novice but the problem the server has a bug. I can't change job Candice in Job changer Kafra. I waited for the Game Master will log on to talk for my problem. Then it announced in the game that the GM can be found on the Amatsu so I went there. I told her my problem and she turned me into a High Novice. I was shock on my stats still the same when I was Blacksmith. Hehe! I'm very silly I did'nt report to them but I rather to thank them. I want to have some fun on this server. Hehe! When I reach the job level 10. I'm thinking what job I will be choosing. My friends suggest that I will choose Champ so I decided to be a Champion. My Final Str 99, Agi 90+, Dex 99, Vit 99 and Luk 4. I couldn't remember what is my exact agility but I can reach attack speed to 187 with all agility equips. I like to play this Champion by doing combo moves. I'm always hunting Yggdrasil Berries for my PVP. That was I like it doing PVP. My Champion has been banned because some players in PVP especially Assasin Cross missed by Sonic Blow and sometimes hitted but still standing. It is just an memory and experience for me that never can be forgets and never will happened again. I don't even got mad whoever reported me an edited and banned Candice Michelle to the server. For me it is just for fun. :)


One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi, Emmsy! Nice to know another RO fans. I was amazed with the "anomaly" that your chara got: whoa.. all stats goes to 90++. That's awesome! Btw, are u still playing RO? In which server?